Minecraft Issue

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Issue
Hello everyone,

I noticed a problem when adding to many mods to your Mineraft.jar. It occured to me that whenever a mod interferes with another, they start causing problems. In this case it made a HUGE probelem in Multiplayer. I was not able to take stuff from my chests, craft anything, or make anything. I couldn't even destroy a single block. I later found out that my mods were currupting. I then had to update my Bin Folder. I may be wrong but it had to do with either a single mod or a couple of mods.

Just wanted to let everyone know. No Flaming please.
get a fresh clean minecraft.jar
and this belongs in the help section
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
get a fresh clean minecraft.jar
and this belongs in the help section

I fixed the problem myself.. And I didn't add this to Minecraft Help because I didn't need help. Just an announcememnt of what happen to me, and how I fixed it. It may be useful for some people.
Quote Originally Posted by -iDenial View Post

I fixed the problem myself.. And I didn't add this to Minecraft Help because I didn't need help. Just an announcememnt of what happen to me, and how I fixed it. It may be useful for some people.
If you didnt need help, and were just informing people, it goes in the general section.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
If you didnt need help, and were just informing people, it goes in the general section.
Thanks for the help @Heartview.

@Liz
Please Move? Thanks.


@Heartview
@Cal

I am creating a new banner for Minecraft Support. I understand you have one, but it needs a new design.

It's going to look sick. Sick Banner is sick.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us