Everyone has a better computer than me

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Everyone has a better computer than me

All your specs are better than my 2003PC. :\
I'm only ahead of you on CPU by 0.13GHZ.

I rape you in graphics though.
M221NV on ATI Radeon HD "Diamond" 5500 Series
Current Resolution 1920x1080 pixels (1080p)
Memory 1024 MB
Memory type 2Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz (My 22" vizio w/ wireless-N wifi & internet apps)
+ I use an HDMI cable with it
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I'm only ahead of you on CPU by 0.13GHZ.

I rape you in graphics though.
SHOW OFF

Mine sucks as well. I feel your pain.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


SHOW OFF

Mine sucks as well. I feel your pain.
You jelly?
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


You jelly?
Disturbed you know the answer
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Disturbed you know the answer
I bought the graphics card new, but it's only $80 'refurbished'.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I'm only ahead of you on CPU by 0.13GHZ.

I rape you in graphics though.
Lucky bitch.
Poor you
true foo . but i only have 1gb ram
nice wun thurr


Alienware are liek O>O
you have more ram than me... thats about it.
Poorfags gonna hate the best PC on mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?