SolvedI've got a question about cham color.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I've got a question about cham color.
Every working cham hack i see, the color of the chams are greyish, i was wondering why are they this color all the time, and can i change it?
Quote Originally Posted by emo elmo View Post
Every working cham hack i see, the color of the chams are greyish, i was wondering why are they this color all the time, and can i change it?
The Chams you are referring to are called NX chams. They are the most commonly used because they're the easiest to do. There's an actual ingame item that allows you to cham in this way so the coder for the hack pretty much just allows you to have that item always activated. Hope this helps
I released a red/green chams

I'll make it less buggy and more colours
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I released a red/green chams

I'll make it less buggy and more colours
so fucking sexy
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I released a red/green chams

I'll make it less buggy and more colours
yes, i liked your hack but it dced me less than a minute into a game :*(
whats wrong with greyish chams color.. thats the way I like them
Colors one lags, nx lags a bit, one plain white One doesnt lag.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?