Scrollbars not working on a DataGridView [Solved]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Scrollbars not working on a DataGridView [Solved]
I have a DataGridView that wont show the scroll bars properly.



As you can see the arrows are missing. Also, when I try dragging the block nothing happens. I have to use the mouse wheel or arrow keys on the keyboard to go up and down the list. The ScrollBar property is set to Both and the 2 column's Freeze properties are set to False.

Got any ideas?
I haven't done anything programmitcally to the columns apart from adding rows.
Have you tried just deleting the DGV and dropping in a new one? Chances are you just fucked up some property without realizing it.
Tried that, didn't work. I'll try 1 more time. Nope didn't work.
Datagridcolumns usually fuck up...I already had so many problems with it xD
Hmm, just figured out its probably I'm adding too many rows quickly. I did a test and added 20 rows on Form_Load and it worked fine.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Hmm, just figured out its probably I'm adding too many rows quickly. I did a test and added 20 rows on Form_Load and it worked fine.
I doubt it's that lol.
Problem solved, used a listbox as Jason suggested. lub you. :3
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Problem solved, used a listbox as Jason suggested. lub you. :3
ListView****

God you're stewped.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us