Application for GFX team.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Application for GFX team.
I know we need to wait a little longer, but if you decide to take applications, I just already made one so:

Who are you?: Krazie, A.K.A Martin.
How long do you do GFX: About a week, but I improved a lot.
Why do you want to become a member of the GFX team?: Well, I think because I can learn from the other GFX members, but also, if somebody wants a signature, I get pm'ed earlier, i'm staking much kindness and happyness into Photoshop, I totally like it. I also want to look through applications see if we need more members, I could pick a few out. I also want if we get the rights over the GFX section, would pick naughty and unwanted sigs out, keep it clean of unwanting language etc.
Please take the best 3/4 signature you made:
That would be:





Thanx for taking the time to look into my application.
Too early. I will post when we are ready.
Quote Originally Posted by OficierJon View Post
that nice sigggny
noob gtfo plz



nice siggy krazie , i see u r improving nigguh
I dont understand why your a Cocksucker
Mate, read the first sentence please
ahah
nice siggny krazie :P
But this is just going to get ignored anyway. We aren't going to do it this way.
yeah, y'ed u post when you knew that they wernt ready :P your gonna have to repost so ther is no point
There is a point, because he has his post already all made up, and he can just copy + paste if it's going to be like this.
well you got ma vote Krazie =)
Hmm..
You're good... For a beginner.
Keep up the work, you're still too inexperienced.
I like em.
Pretty good...
But what would you mean with improving, what can I do better then, please tell me?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us