Sph4ck - Cheat detecded.

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Sph4ck - Cheat detecded.
If you get this message after using Sph4cks external hack, you are more than likely banned.
Orly? Thought cheat detected means something else.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Orly? Thought cheat detected means something else.
lol troll blubb, the message is totally new and they needed at least ~5months to implement it
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Orly? Thought cheat detected means something else.
trololololol
banned rofl :P allready have new black ops only waiting for the new 1,8 sp4ck hack :P
Quote Originally Posted by mistermerlijn View Post
banned rofl :P allready have new black ops only waiting for the new 1,8 sp4ck hack :P
There wont be a new version, its detecded.
GOT BANNED
I GOT BANNED

anyway to get unbanned
Quote Originally Posted by BlackOpsFreak View Post
I get also this message the hack is detected. When you go on Ranked Server you will be kicked and then there is the message Cheat detected. Anyone other have the problem? Is that a ban?
I rest my case.
so it finally got detected? or is it still like 1/1000000 chance
Quote Originally Posted by Maniac101 View Post
so it finally got detected? or is it still like 1/1000000 chance
We are pretty sure its detecded, 5 out of 6 guys that use it told me they got banned, so...
well thanks for the heads up i was just going to play to lol
Quote Originally Posted by Maniac101 View Post
well thanks for the heads up i was just going to play to lol
dont say it, press it. lol jk, im not that desprate.
Then I will get banned tommorow or tonight? Since I used it 3 h ago. So now I just should rage? Or what?

And I bought this game 3 days ago ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Co2 View Post
Then I will get banned tommorow or tonight? Since I used it 3 h ago. So now I just should rage? Or what?

And I bought this game 3 days ago ;(
your probs screwed so it wont matter..
Alright thx
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us