ExclamationSolvedCrossFire private server

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire private server
have somebody find a video to make a private server in CrossFire?
if you know how to make .... plzz tell me..
Not Possible...
You can only mod counter strike to look like crossfire
[Answered]
/request close...
I Just Do A Littel Search



Say Thx If I Help U
Quote Originally Posted by TASOSTSILI View Post
i want to make a Private Server...no to play in Private Server
Making a CF private server would be extremely hard.
Quote Originally Posted by TASOSTSILI View Post
i want to make a Private Server...no to play in Private Server
ok w8 i do other small search
It's very hard to make one...
To create a private server, you need to change the resources, sources and need to have own Launcher and like that things.
Sorry can't help ya more..
It's possible but hard.
You even need a good server.
I had made one for the metin2...but I close it bcz Iwas bored..now I want to make for Crossfire
Quote Originally Posted by TASOSTSILI View Post
I had made one for the metin2...but I close it bcz Iwas bored..now I want to make for Crossfire
I mean you need a good computer that can control huge amount of people.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I mean you need a good computer that can control huge amount of people.
intel (4) 3.2Ghz
RAM: 8 GB

I think my PC is good :P
There's no such thing for that. If you want to make one try ask for the cfprivate admin.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
There's no such thing for that. If you want to make one try ask for the cfprivate admin.

Like the admin of Enternia games
They make many Private servers.
lol, you will need many people who help you with it. You need a Power PC or Server which is24h online.
And you need the server files too. Idk where u can get it
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
lol, you will need many people who help you with it. You need a Power PC or Server which is24h online.
And you need the server files too. Idk where u can get it
The files is just the normal orginal CF US files.
Only thing is you need to add more weapons (own weapons), you need to add self maps, announchements, Log-in screen and more.
Its very hard to make all of this things, and also you need to know the advanced things in C++, and how to edit REZ, TGA and like that things.
It cost alot of time.
Also need a computer, witch have no lagg if the server is running:
Specs:
Intel core i7
above the 6GHZ
above the 8GB ram ddr4
and you'r computer/laptop need to be open 24/7, until you gonna restart you'r computer than the server is down till you open te server.
Also you need to pay the website host, and energy.
And need to put alot of time into it.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us