Epic noobs.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Epic noobs.


Let's laugh at them
N1 lol
where they QQing ALOT?
Quote Originally Posted by fuckemall View Post
N1 lol
where they QQing ALOT?
not at all
the chat box was empty
beginners is beginners .i doubt u got da same score when u was newbi
Nice Job Dude
Lol , I guess you just farmed on them.
I love these noobs

I played a FFA match yesterday, there were a noob with a 0:40 K/D (got no pics:rolleyes))...
He's lucky, the daily mission were FFA games and not kills xDD
pff those are noobs
"the chat box was empty" cause you blocked everyone
lol when someone starts you may die 40 times but you will never just kill 1 person that is pretty lame! lol
They should get out of CrossFire.
dont think ur pro from farming off nubs ><
Wow noob1 is better as noob2
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
Funny.....Not I've done better
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us