2 more hours

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
2 more hours
2 more hours until i watch FAST FIVE!
wat is fast five
i know itsry
Aww come get me i wana see it
It came out today too but i had school so i ma watch it in 2 hours lol So happy right now
lol fast five is a really sick movie ill probably watch it tommorow
Are u excited ?
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
Are u excited ?
Yes!
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post


Yes!
I wana see it
Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
I wana see it
Umadbrah? 1 hour and 50mins and counting
Every second is like killing me here
I was thinking about travelling 350km to watch at IMaX.. but I changed my mind and I wait for Blue-Ray to be released xD

However I am so excited about it for almost 2 months.. watched all 11 trailers!
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us