AP theoretically

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AP theoretically
I was wondering what the max for each stat was because I was thinking, theoretically, if one were to give like 10000 to ... let say int, does that mean mediation gives ap faster (based on the stat)?
Quote Originally Posted by flushflush View Post
I was wondering what the max for each stat was because I was thinking, theoretically, if one were to give like 10000 to ... let say int, does that mean mediation gives ap faster (based on the stat)?
For meditation, the faster ap time is 46 min since I increase my INT by 100 and the time doesn't change. I think the cap 46 min. Correct me I am wrong.
no i have 34 minutes waiting time for ap
Quote Originally Posted by xsoulkillerx View Post
no i have 34 minutes waiting time for ap
Thats because the meditation timer was probally already active.
Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
Thats because the meditation timer was probally already active.
Lol how could ppl now a day be that... i dont no.. that.... QQ
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us