ExclamationHexediting Help!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hexediting Help!!!
I was wondering if any of you guys know about how to work around a certain detection method crossfire uses to prevent hex-editing.

For Example: I quickly open up the 016.rez file with my hex editor. Then I edit one value and proceed to save my changes and start the game. I encounter an error while HGWC is loading that states: " rez file [w2007] 016 has been modified. " and then the games process ends/ shuts down.

Any ways around this? I'm wondering how they did this. I guess crossfire just checks every minute detail in its files before it starts o_O .
I think that there was a tut on how to modify it .. like a bypass fo rez but i am not sure.. search in tutorials or in Mod Section .. hope u find it
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post
Use A Bypass..
Nuff' Said.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us