Chams Color Coding Tutorial

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Chams Color Coding Tutorial
First open your settings.ini with notepad
find:

now once you find that go to: RGB to Color Name Mapping(Triplet and Hex)
find the two colors you want

for this i will use black and purple(just because)
Black: 0;0;0
Purple: 153;50;205


ORIGINAL CHAMS COLORS:
[chams]
//FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
fr=255
fg=0
fb=0

//BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
br=0
bg=255
bb=0

now you have to edit your settings.ini file with the new colors, but how do you do this?
you want purple for the front so the first number in the three numbers goes in the fr, the second number goes in fg and the third number goes in fb
the front texture you want purple and the back texture you want black:
Black: 0;0;0
Purple: 153;50;205

NEW CHAMS COLORS:
[chams]
//FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
fr=153
fg=50
fb=205

//BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
br=0
bg=0
bb=0

this should help you all who want to change your chams colors, i hope i helped any of you.
ah very nice tut...

for the retards here lol
Quote Originally Posted by ken135 View Post
ah very nice tut...

for the retards here lol
lol well i saw alot of wasted space of people asking how to change it so i figured why not let them gather and drool over one post rather than spam the hell out of the board.
it doesn't allow me to see in different colors. please help. do I chang anything else so that i can see in colors?
Quote Originally Posted by skeletor375 View Post
it doesn't allow me to see in different colors. please help. do I chang anything else so that i can see in colors?
try pressing delete and turning on chams.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
There's already been two tuts before. I'd say this is pretty useless. :O
Quote Originally Posted by XxDrazzoXxZ View Post
Another one of these? *Sigh*
well if you people actually posted links to older chams tutorials for helping the new people who ask i wouldn't of done this, but nobody did and i couldn't find the other cham tutorial so stop complaining.
There's already been two tuts before. I'd say this is pretty useless. :O
Another one of these? *Sigh*
Quote Originally Posted by XxDrazzoXxZ View Post
Another one of these? *Sigh*
I agree. I am trying to find a post that will let me cham my teammates a different color than my opponents, and I have found that there is an abnormally high number of people that will post a question on how to change cham colors instead of just browsing through the posts like I am doing.

This will be my only post on this subject as I refuse to be called a tard or a noob for asking the same question as 1000 other people...

BDC
noob a cham is were u can see pplthrough walls like wall hack but with colors
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us