Commands

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Commands
Do they still work for anyone? Cause their not working for me at all atm...
Quote Originally Posted by iVeNoMx3 View Post
Do they still work for anyone? Cause their not working for me at all atm...
Binds work fine :O Let me get on Vindi and see about consoles.
Has anything happened today in the way updates O.o?
Quote Originally Posted by undernorma View Post
Binds work fine :O Let me get on Vindi and see about consoles.
Has anything happened today in the way updates O.o?
well no i even replaced the .hfs file and then started game again and they dont work, i tried commands through console and they dont work. Im pretty sure they were fine about 30mins ago
Quote Originally Posted by iVeNoMx3 View Post
well no i even replaced the .hfs file and then started game again and they dont work, i tried commands through console and they dont work. Im pretty sure they were fine about 30mins ago
xD; I'd suggest the same thing every technician has ever told me, "Restart your computer."

I really don't know what to tell ya. My binds are fine. I've been on since I replied earlier and nothing has been detected and a couple commands are working =\
Quote Originally Posted by undernorma View Post
xD; I'd suggest the same thing every technician has ever told me, "Restart your computer."

I really don't know what to tell ya. My binds are fine. I've been on since I replied earlier and nothing has been detected and a couple commands are working =\
k well i got them too work the preconfigured one's stop working so now im using console
Hacks all working fine.
Quote Originally Posted by iVeNoMx3 View Post
Do they still work for anyone? Cause their not working for me at all atm...
They All work just fine.
Try going to your options then hitting ok. It clears any previous binds/crap. It's only way i can get new hfs files to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
They All work just fine.
Let's not generalize now, they don't All work. Unless you have a cheat-protection-removing console, some commands don't work. And even then there are those that won't work no matter what because they are client-sided.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us