Suggestions...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestions...
I'm still learning the different sub sections of Killian's cave, so parden my failure.

Yesterday I bought the new mk, beat it today, now I'm bored with it. Thinking about getting my money back tomorrow, as well as finishing my gow3 preorder and bf3 preorder. This would leave me with $115 (lent my brother 35 for a game, he paid 20 back so far so I got 15 waiting to come) of bday money to spend. I'm thinking of what games I should get for NOW to hold me off til those release. Can be new or old (preferably new). No CoDs. They bore the shit out of me.

Also what games should I preorder? Until i see a good mw3 trailer, I'm not preordering.
red dead redemption
Im thinking Brink or Elder scrolls V if you like rpg
You don't like COD
You just needa become an animal @ MW2 and you'll love it
Definitely the new Elder Scrolls.
I'm not into that RPG stuff and I tried mw2 but it got boring as shit. Nothing new, no variation in gameplay. It's all just shoot shoot even in objective games. With battlefield it's strategy and thinking, keeps me enertained.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
I'm not into that RPG stuff and I tried mw2 but it got boring as shit. Nothing new, no variation in gameplay. It's all just shoot shoot even in objective games. With battlefield it's strategy and thinking, keeps me enertained.
That's why you needa play some GB
Go for, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Brink dude
Splinter Cell: Conviction is actually fun.
Conviction is great if you have a friend to stay the night
Fear 3
GoW3
the new Red faction
Flash point red river
or red dead redemption
I got Crysis 2 .
assassin's creed brotherhood
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us