Need Source

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need Source
Hi MPGH Staffz , Memeberz And Visitorz

I Need Source Code Of Auto Close And Auto inject

And How They Installed With Pic Or Vid
Visit the Source Code Section.
Moved to source code section.
I Search But Nothing Found
Code:
If IO.File.Exists(OpenFileDialog1.FileName) Then
            Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
            If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then

                Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting for " + TextBox1.Text + ".exe...")
            Else
                Timer1.Stop()
                Me.Label1.Text = "Successfully Injected!"
                Call Inject()
                If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
                    Me.Close()
                Else
                End If
            End If
        Else
        End If

Else
to find auto inject i was to lazy.
Thx And Can U Just Say To Me What I Do
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
Thx And Can U Just Say To Me What I Do
If you have the injector code, copy+paste my autoclose code end of you'r source code.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
If you have the injector code, copy+paste my autoclose code end of you'r source code.
Ok Thx I Gona Try It
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
Ok Thx I Gona Try It
You say thnx but you dont press the thanks button:hidemsile:
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
You say thnx but you dont press the thanks button:hidemsile:
If It Work I Press

Edit : Not Work For Me
If He Work To U Show Me Vid How To Create It
Try to make urself...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us