AbInjector V1

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
AbInjector V1
Hi MPGH Staffz , Memeberz And Visitorz

Today I Release My First Injector

Screen Shoot :



Video :



Virus Scan :[/COLOR][/FONT]

[O]ⓘ [X]ⓘ


Credit :

For Abbest : Create It
For Takari : For Help
For [Ghost] Or Sexy. : For Help Me
AbInjector V1.rarattachment deleted · 144 downloads before removal
Nice but all injectors here have the same source :/
No My Injector Can Inject Many Dllz Filez But The Other Just One
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
No My Injector Can Inject Many Dllz Filez But The Other Just One
okay, then its different. Didnt know that
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

okay, then its different. Didnt know that
Ok U Know Now

well
Its clean n stuff but there is no text on the buttons, you might want to fix that
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

well
Its clean n stuff but there is no text on the buttons, you might want to fix that
I Don't UnderStand Whats There Are No Text In Boutton
look nice i love the black color thx abbest
Quote Originally Posted by -_^Kick^_- View Post
good job mate
NP To Me Just I Do My Job

Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
NP To Me Just I Do My Job
Ok Nxt I Create With Other Color / Just Joking
looks simple, good for newbie.
Does this have auto close?
Quote Originally Posted by BUBAAA View Post
looks simple, good for newbie.
Does this have auto close?
Watch The Vid And U Know How
Edit BackGround Label (Trasparent) Nice!
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us