God Mode, again.

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
God Mode, again.
I really hope this isn't the method H_D uses for his console, I like the guy so I don't wanna screw him over on VIP sales (I don't agree with selling hacks anyway, information should be shared freely)

So if this is what you use H_D sorry bro I really am.

"monster_attack_bonus_ratio -80"
Quote Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
I really hope this isn't the method H_D uses for his console, I like the guy so I don't wanna screw him over on VIP sales (I don't agree with selling hacks anyway, information should be shared freely)

So if this is what you use H_D sorry bro I really am.

"monster_attack_bonus_ratio -80"
lol are you kidding? this is 100 percently the method that HD uses. Now they gonna fix this one too i think.
Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday.today View Post
lol are you kidding? this is 100 percently the method that HD uses. Now they gonna fix this one too i think.
first the epic spears and then this?
lol gf HD?
Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday.today View Post
lol are you kidding? this is 100 percently the method that HD uses. Now they gonna fix this one too i think.
Happens, all the commands that HD uses in VIP are open to the public for them to find themselves.
If someone finds a useful code and wants to release it for everyone to use, then it's their right to do so.
idk i think you should remove this command they already bitching about the new spears in the nexon forum :*(
Quote Originally Posted by Weird0ne View Post
Happens, all the commands that HD uses in VIP are open to the public for them to find themselves.
Ditto, I saw this command along with some other ones in the new cvars list. hadn't tried it yet but I see someone confirmed my assumptions.

Again, big thanks to tut on unpackin by Doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
I like the guy so I don't wanna screw him over on VIP sales (I don't agree with selling hacks anyway, information should be shared freely)
And people should be thinking of it as DONATION. I know that they "donated" just to not have to go search and test things themselves (therefore really buying a service), but if someone else finds out about it, they really don't owe HD anything, and I think he knows that so you're cool.
may i ask where the updated cvar list is? the pastebin one is old..
Why thank you sunloop. Didnt see that that.
I haven't seen anyone post the total invincibility mode yet. Makes you completely untouchable. Nexon fail.
Quote Originally Posted by nexonfails99 View Post
I haven't seen anyone post the total invincibility mode yet. Makes you completely untouchable. Nexon fail.
xD can you PM me it? Also good job on the godmode. I know there was one where they would hit -#s on you but you would hit nothing as well xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
xD can you PM me it?
It's not a command. I'm sure someone else will find it very soon.
I can't get this to work by binding through the .hfs. Am I missing something besides half a brain?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
I really hope this isn't the method H_D uses for his console
Taken straight from my dll, no hard feelings tho
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Taken straight from my dll, no hard feelings tho
oh wow, do you really not pack your DLL? you should probably do that when you're selling godmode as part of your VIP.

Wish I had known you didn't would of saved me hours looking for the command in the cvars list.
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us