UnhappyHelp me please (THX)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please (THX)
Hello MPGH

I have been searching on how to get BadCompany 2 on PC but i just cant fid it.. I tried to crak it on STEAM but i cant....

Please if you know how to get it for PC &Multyplayer online...
tell me i would do what ypu say....Thx for your time, and patience = )




Love, Keydy
It's very very simple : buy the cd-key.
You get 20$ per day from this site so you can buy a lot of keys
Well I'm sure there is a way on YouTube. Just don't do ANY ****** crap downloads ( they're all fake ). I personally just bought the game for my Ps3.
well i dont have a PS3 or XBOX.... My mom broke it..By acident she droped my XboX
and my PS3 bot burned on my friends house...Soooo all igot left is my PC hopefully it wont brke too..

(not my luckyest week ever!!!)
Just buy the freaking game...Bad Company 2 has one of the best multiplayer protections....dont be a cheap bastart and buy it, it's well worth the money.
HUNDREDS of people asking this, it's getting annoying
download a torrent for bfbc2 (multiplayer wont work)
or get EA to send you a code like I did. I have got BFBC2, Crysis 2, and Mirror's Edge for free from EA.
Quote Originally Posted by gdawg333 View Post
or get EA to send you a code like I did. I have got BFBC2, Crysis 2, and Mirror's Edge for free from EA.
Now how did you do that?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us