The character height command?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
The character height command?
I'm not going to post any command syntax, and I ask that you not either; this is to keep them keep them hidden from prying eyes. What I want to know is, does the command which I'm speaking about help to make the golden balls hit their targets easier? Or is there a magic parameter that will make them never miss? I ask because I've seen them coupled with boss farming tutorials. If there is a magic parameter, please PM it to me. Thanks.
cc_change_figure_height 0.1

Ask in Discussion Section next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Weird0ne View Post
cc_change_figure_height 0.1

Ask in Discussion Section next time.

Ah, thank you, but I didn't want any syntax posted. I know the switch, I just didn't know any parameters. I don't want any kids from the official nexon forum spying over here.
Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
Ah, thank you, but I didn't want any syntax posted. I know the switch, I just didn't know any parameters. I don't want any kids from the official nexon forum spying over here.
meh, this one has been out for awhile and therefore is present in a lot of different topics that show up on google. Not a big deal
for me its easier by just sprint smashing them
Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
I'm not going to post any command syntax, and I ask that you not either; this is to keep them keep them hidden from prying eyes. What I want to know is, does the command which I'm speaking about help to make the golden balls hit their targets easier? Or is there a magic parameter that will make them never miss? I ask because I've seen them coupled with boss farming tutorials. If there is a magic parameter, please PM it to me. Thanks.
I had a weird experience in a gauntlet with golden balls i made myself so large that if i kicked all the balls would be hit on the map.. was kinda funny but it did not really make it easier to hit with the balls i wish there was a command that let us throw the damn things
yah that commands rlly helpful <3

I've known about it for awhile
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us