LightbulbEternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC ban

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
EternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC ban
I posted this last night in a thread an mysteriously it is missing so here goes again in better detail and in it's own thread.

Preventing Easy VAC Ban from EternalHack 1.72

Though many have said this cheat has been detected and gets you banned, this is not 100% correct. What was detected was the default settings which should have been changed. Even the ReadMe said the same. So let's play:

1. Change the name of the directory that contains the hack (as in the one that gets named when you choose 'Extract here' when you decompress with WinRAR or whatever) to something less obvious than EternalHackv1.7 or whatever.

2. Change the name of the 'sph4ck' directory within the main directory. This also should be changed to something less obvious than the default. Try a misnamed Windows folder for giggles.

3. Open 'run.bat' in Notepad or some other editor and check the first line which will say "@python27\python.exe Sph4ck\launcher.py". Change the red bolded text to whatever you named the 'sph4ck' directory earlier. Save and exit!

4. Send a shortcut of 'run.bat' to your desktop but DO NOT run the game yet.

5.Find the 'config' file (usually sits right above the 'ReadMe') and open this file as well in Notepad.

6. Find the line "APP_NAME = 'Launcher' # name of the hack window" and change this to something legit. Try services like AIM or Yahoo! Messenger or something that would typically run during a game. Leaving the default as 'Launcher' is one of the easiest ways to get VAC banned! Save and exit.

7. Finally, go to your desktop and rename the shortcut to 'run.bat' to something legit as well. Who cares what it is. Can be MS Office, Firefox, whatever as long as it isn't anything related to the cheat tool! Don't forget the version number for better legitimacy. Now run the game and cheat.

And now for those who might complain later about this method...
If you are already banned, sorry Charlie...get a new game. If you aren't, this will let you escape bannage at least for now. Valve may still ban you and you aren't guaranteed to not be banned by this method. As usual, you can always get banned or your ban could already be coming and hasn't got you yet. Thus, no QQ if you are banned. I am not yet and it works for me. Use at your own risk - Enjoy!
Kty, but I have problem with black ops automaticlly closing aero mode, thus making executing hack impossible
Quote Originally Posted by mYst1X View Post
Kty, but I have problem with black ops automaticlly closing aero mode, thus making executing hack impossible
Go find BlackOpsMP.exe in the steam folder, right click>compatibility and make sure Disable Desktop Composition is unchecked

@mYst1X
hmm maybe this works

but i don't think so
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
hmm maybe this works

but i don't think so
Works for me...which I have done this very method since day one. Use at your own risk. I am not banned yet, who knows if I will be but I am not right now. Until I am, it works. I stand by that. Good luck.
it dosent connect to Black ops on my PC.
it tells me to watch Call of Duty: Black Ops and it closes

what do you think happened:
IP ban?
Quote Originally Posted by creto98 View Post
ban?
yup, go to steam > settings and than click ? behind the status report:

i got banned from black ops servers 2 :P for 2 weeks ago or so

edit: not ipban, account is banned from the secured black ops server
Quote Originally Posted by lightningss View Post
edit: not ipban, account is banned from the secured black ops server
correction: from all servers
changing window id/name would be enough to prevent ban, renaming files doesn't matter since it doesn't check system files
You THIS can prevent you getting banned? They scan process fingerprints/names/data (python.exe in this case) So changing name or changing directy WONT HELP. APP_NAME wont work anymore, since it's runned thourght python (not external .exe)

Real fix is this:

Download full python from site (2.x), NOT 2.7 for maximum security. And use that python to run the hack ("pythonw.exe", this will not pop-up console window)
Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
You THIS can prevent you getting banned? They scan process fingerprints/names/data (python.exe in this case) So changing name or changing directy WONT HELP. APP_NAME wont work anymore, since it's runned thourght python (not external .exe)

Real fix is this:

Download full python from site (2.x), NOT 2.7 for maximum security. And use that python to run the hack ("pythonw.exe", this will not pop-up console window)
My friend, my method was posted because that is what works for remaining undetected. Those steps are the processed by which VAC scans. I know what I am talking about. I am certified as CCNA, MSCA, MSCE and a programmer of many languages, not the least of which Python. I program my own network analyzers and decryption tools for those protocols like Steam and others that has some sort of obfuscation to prevent easy Memory or stream-point access. Since it is my livelihood to work on, program for, analyze in and generally work with Computers, networks, TCP/IP, programming languages and servers/data centers, I like to think I know what I am talking about when it comes to some simplistic Click-through Overlay that shows boxes on the screen. Before you question me and my method, bring something legit besides your so-called "process fingerprints" to my table if you want to dispute me. So far, you said NOTHING more than what I said and if the users did as I instructed they won't need to have to uninstall previous Python versions for a Console-less Windowed version to avoid detection. What I put in my tut is EXACTLY what you need to do to avoid detection, even with the console window there! It's simple. Do it or don't at your own risk but don't offer your method that only replaces ONE of the many steps VAC detects Eternal. Doing it your way will guarantee a ban since you only cover one of several checks. Remember that!
What I did I followed the instructions as described above by May0nayZ and just to be sure I keep on using another python version which I already had. Renamed pythonw.exe in something else to be sure they don't scan for the python.exe or pythonw.exe process.

Will let you know in a couple of days if I get banned or not... wish me luck :-)
Well, having pythonw.exe or python.exe running isn't going to make a difference so changing the name or not won't matter. VAC does not ban or flag based on a legit program like python running in the memory because you could be sending stats across the net via a home web server. And the heuristics scans that VAC now does does not scan for python anyway. Even if VAC were to scan for running processes of python, they wouldn't concern themselves with filenames in memory since they have their own unique signature and CRC. Changing the exe name won't change those two things - assuming VAC scans for python, which it does not.
Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post
Well, having pythonw.exe or python.exe running isn't going to make a difference so changing the name or not won't matter. VAC does not ban or flag based on a legit program like python running in the memory because you could be sending stats across the net via a home web server. And the heuristics scans that VAC now does does not scan for python anyway. Even if VAC were to scan for running processes of python, they wouldn't concern themselves with filenames in memory since they have their own unique signature and CRC. Changing the exe name won't change those two things - assuming VAC scans for python, which it does not.
Many thanks for the explanation, it makes sense , ...
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us