Port forwarding

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Port forwarding
Im making a minecraft server and i Just want to know do i have to portforward for people to play and if i want it only as a private server do i still have to port forward
run CMD, type in ipconfig, copy the IPv4 address in your browsers address bar, and that should take you to your router, so from there you can portforward, I believe its TCP Start pot 25565 End port 25565
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
run CMD, type in ipconfig, copy the IPv4 address in your browsers address bar, and that should take you to your router, so from there you can portforward, I believe its TCP Start pot 25565 End port 25565
I used this guide http://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...orwarding.html and it doesnt work
I dont know
Quote Originally Posted by Insomni View Post
I dont know
I can try to connect if you want?
Plug into your router and follow the tut again
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us