HelpNewb PS CS5 question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Newb PS CS5 question
Got CS5 from the link on MPGH, extracted and all that. When I try to open it, the cursor turns into the loading thing as usual, but PS doesn't open at all. I'm guessing it's something to do with the plug-ins, but I've never used PS before and I have no idea which plug-ins I should use/install/open bleh.

Sorry for the idiocy, but I'm a little tired of Paint.NET

(Windows 7/64-bit)
Are you able to install it? Or will it not even do that?
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Are you able to install it? Or will it not even do that?
I don't believe I installed anything, just downloaded the ZIP and extracted the whole "Adobe" folder to my C:


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Use CS4 from MPGH, it works better because all the plug-ins are actually there
I've read that CS4 takes up a lot of memory and lags. I'm on a laptop with only 4gb xD


Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
if you have teamviewer i can help if you want
I'm going to look into the problem more on google or w/e, if I can't find anything i'll PM you with my available times. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
I don't believe I installed anything, just downloaded the ZIP and extracted the whole "Adobe" folder to my C:




I've read that CS4 takes up a lot of memory and lags. I'm on a laptop with only 4gb xD




I'm going to look into the problem more on google or w/e, if I can't find anything i'll PM you with my available times. Thanks
Then use CS3.

There really isn't much of a difference, and I didn't lag when I had CS4. I only have 2GB of ram on my pile of shit computer.

@BustaRap
Use CS4 from MPGH, it works better because all the plug-ins are actually there
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Use CS4 from MPGH, it works better because all the plug-ins are actually there
I honestly dont know where that is, could u share the link with me? Cuz im having problems with my Photoshop cs4 portable i got from a torrent on pirates bay.
@666HiddenMaster666
if you have teamviewer i can help if you want
@aeronyx got CS3, did all the same stuff and this time a window pops up for a half a second (all I can see in the window is a white background) and it dissapears.

Slight improvement? :S
Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
@aeronyx got CS3, did all the same stuff and this time a window pops up for a half a second (all I can see in the window is a white background) and it dissapears.

Slight improvement? :S
@BustaRap

What OS are you on?

EDIT: Nvm, It might be because you are on a 64 bit system.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?