Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

Well be mad we have a black president. Be mad that any black man could take your job if they gave it effort. The only way to avoid us is to go into space. Owait... Outer space is dark... You gonna need a flash light made by a company owned by a black man. Owait... damn.
    ahh the clasic misinformed j miliam.
    bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Rebecca black ..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post

ahh the clasic misinformed j miliam.
    bitch.
    Misinformed? It's been disproved, if you're talking about the whole world is gonna end shit.

Thanks

Well be mad we have a black president. Be mad that any black man could take your job if they gave it effort. The only way to avoid us is to go into space. Owait... Outer space is dark... You gonna need a flash light made by a company owned by a black man. Owait... damn.
    I'd hate to get involved....seriously.
    Black people are pretty much the fuck ups of the Earth.
    Half of the adults are fucking drug addict bums, and the other half do have a family and shit. Lets get to their kids...****n around smoking weed, robbing houses, selling drugs, and thinking they run shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Half of the adults are fucking drug addict bums, and the other half do have a family and shit. Lets get to their kids...****n around smoking weed, robbing houses, selling drugs, and thinking they run shit.
    That's pretty racist you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Are you experiencing this? No. You're going off of stereotypes. You don't live in the ghetto. You don't know how they got there. You don't know how it is to be black so honestly, you need to shut the fuck up before you try to pull that shit in real society.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    And this is why almost every other race hates white people .

Thanks
    Are you experiencing this? No. You're going off of stereotypes. You don't live in the ghetto. You don't know how they got there. You don't know how it is to be black so honestly, you need to shut the fuck up before you try to pull that shit in real society.
    You're wrong, I've lived in the ghetto before, so YOU'RE the one going off stereotypes. White people don't live in the ghetto is what you're assuming.
    Of course I don't know how it is to be black, and I thank god for that. Maybe if more of you decided to actually do something for yourselves (excluding the select few) instead of being ignorant ******s, you would get some respect around here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

deadskulzz (05-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You're wrong, I've lived in the ghetto before, so YOU'RE the one going off stereotypes. White people don't live in the ghetto is what you're assuming.
    Of course I don't know how it is to be black, and I thank god for that. Maybe if more of you decided to actually do something for yourselves (excluding the select few) instead of being ignorant ******s, you would get some respect around here.
    We don't do shit? Explain to me how we have a black president. Explain to me how we have big business owners being black. Explain to me how we aren't extinct, seeing how we don't do shit. We wouldn't be able to afford life if we didn't do shit. Dumbasses will be dumbasses but this is just a whole 'nother level. Why do you think most of the mainstream is black people? Black people in everything. And you have the nerve to blame US for being in the ghetto? After slavery, you think we went into expensive homes? No. We lived in projects. We lived in neighborhoods. They had niggas cleaning the white peoples neighborhoods. Us? Fuck no. Shit got dirty. Don't blame us because YOU niggas put us there, and it's hard as fuck to get out having racism at an all time high. During segregation, you think we had all the jobs we wanted? Nope. We had the cheap ass ones. That's why we stayed there. We wanted to leave, if we could we would, but did we? Nope. Let's speed it up to now. White people still have the best jobs. We try to get good jobs, but they look at us like poor niggas. Some of us have to provide for our own siblings. We need a job asap. We can't just wait for a damn application to a nice ass place to be accepted. We need it now, so what do we do? Go to the easy places to get a job. McDonalds, etc. We work our ASSES off to provide for our own. Wonder why black kids act like they do? Improper parenting. You know why? It's not our parenting skills, it's that we work so fucking hard to provide for our kids, we don't see them that often. How's that for social studies, fucking ignorant ass honkey.

And for you to live in the ghetto and act like this is bullshit. You get a sense of reality when you live in the ghetto. You would know damn well not to act like that ANYWHERE. So obviously, you didn't get any experience from living somewhere that could teach your ass a life lesson.

Living there would extend your amount of respect for all different races. Respect is a big part of growing up, but white people don't tend to have that living in their neighborhoods. You never LIVED in the ghetto. You might have stayed there but I know damn well that's about it.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 05-05-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

We don't do shit? Explain to me how we have a black president. Explain to me how we have big business owners being black. Explain to me how we aren't extinct, seeing how we don't do shit. We wouldn't be able to afford life if we didn't do shit. Dumbasses will be dumbasses but this is just a whole 'nother level. Why do you think most of the mainstream is black people? Black people in everything. And you have the nerve to blame US for being in the ghetto? After slavery, you think we went into expensive homes? No. We lived in projects. We lived in neighborhoods. They had niggas cleaning the white peoples neighborhoods. Us? Fuck no. Shit got dirty. Don't blame us because YOU niggas put us there, and it's hard as fuck to get out having racism at an all time high. During segregation, you think we had all the jobs we wanted? Nope. We had the cheap ass ones. That's why we stayed there. We wanted to leave, if we could we would, but did we? Nope. Let's speed it up to now. White people still have the best jobs. We try to get good jobs, but they look at us like poor niggas. Some of us have to provide for our own siblings. We need a job asap. We can't just wait for a damn application to a nice ass place to be accepted. We need it now, so what do we do? Go to the easy places to get a job. McDonalds, etc. We work our ASSES off to provide for our own. Wonder why black kids act like they do? Improper parenting. You know why? It's not our parenting skills, it's that we work so fucking hard to provide for our kids, we don't see them that often. How's that for social studies, fucking ignorant ass honkey.

And for you to live in the ghetto and act like this is bullshit. You get a sense of reality when you live in the ghetto. You would know damn well not to act like that ANYWHERE. So obviously, you didn't get any experience from living somewhere that could teach your ass a life lesson.
    1/2 of your shit isnt true
    starting with the fact that osama isnt black.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

1/2 of your shit isnt true
    starting with the fact that osama isnt black.
    He is black. Half white, but that's it. He's still a black man and a world record breaker for that matter. If he wasn't black he wouldn't have a plaque by the guinness book of world records for being the first black president, now would he? I'm half black. My skin is like a white person's. I'm still black. Being half doesn't make you either or, it just gives you a choice.

And what else isn't true? Just a statement doesn't prove a point. Give proof. Explain your shit, like they say in school.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 05-05-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    Jeremih, 50Cent, MJ, That Dude who singed "Fuck You".
    Lily Allen?

I would say Tay Zonday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

He is black. Half white, but that's it. He's still a black man and a world record breaker for that matter. If he wasn't black he wouldn't have a plaque by the guinness book of world records for being the first black president, now would he? I'm half black. My skin is like a white person's. I'm still black. Being half doesn't make you either or, it just gives you a choice.

And what else isn't true? Just a statement doesn't prove a point. Give proof. Explain your shit, like they say in school.
    proof your black.
    i said osama, not obama.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

proof your black.
    i said osama, not obama.
    Why do I have to prove it? And saying osama isn't black isn't relevant to what I said at all. Didn't say osama anywhere in there.

Prove you're white then ******.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast