This section is toooo active

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This section is toooo active
im going crazy over post every freaking second!

(logging off)
Leave, you trannie. We have enough.
Ahahahaha then u should not join usxD
Stop bitching and log off already
Fake pics are fake pics
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Fake pics are fake pics
hahahah i was expecting this from you
Ive seen more active sections
Vindictus CA And CF
Really? Congratulations for you.
There should be a stickied thread with a tutorial how to be normal towards a girl.

Then you people might realise you are morons.

You don't ask you male friends to take of there shirts too right? (I really hope you don't do that)
Why do I get the feeling that she is Eve?
Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
Why do I get the feeling that she is Eve?
Wasnt she IPed .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post


Wasnt she IPed .
@Sid

VPN......
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


@Sid

VPN......
Ah
Yea I'm not surprised
She got alot of cash off of MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us