Thumbs upCshell (Philipines)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This is gonna be quite hard.. Will try to look at it later. Good job once again ludi. Any chance your gonna make a hack for PH soon?
Quote Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
This is gonna be quite hard.. Will try to look at it later. Good job once again ludi. Any chance your gonna make a hack for PH soon?
hehe i problem is that i cant download cf ph and its hard to see is it work or not, and i must search for testers that is killn me, when i download cfph i will make it 100%
Quote Originally Posted by ludikrimos View Post
hehe i problem is that i cant download cf ph and its hard to see is it work or not, and i must search for testers that is killn me, when i download cfph i will make it 100%
i could help you test your hacks if you don't mind
PM/VM me
I can also help you test hacks ^^. I have a lot of free time and yeah.. I am pretty much not a noob at these parts... Though I am new at this game hacking scene. Would be nice if I can become a tester.
minions did u check or just looking and apporove ?
Why all weak ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us