X-Trap Bypass Source Code
I decompiled that old bypass. Maybe one of you can take this code and unpatch it like @tdct did :P.
I included the HGWC source, the launcher source, and autoit (you need this program to edit the files).
FYI: I know it works because @tdct just recently did it. However I am not that great at bypassing so I am making it easier for you guys to make this undetected by giving you a previously working bypass code that just needs some tweaking I guess.
Virus Scan :
Cleanⓘ
I included the HGWC source, the launcher source, and autoit (you need this program to edit the files).
FYI: I know it works because @tdct just recently did it. However I am not that great at bypassing so I am making it easier for you guys to make this undetected by giving you a previously working bypass code that just needs some tweaking I guess.
Virus Scan :
Cleanⓘ
ByPass Source.rar




.