For ph?? pls reply
X-Trap Bypass Source Code
I hate msn =P, but I found 3 different ways to use this bypass without getting detected lol
Hey can you please send me the bypass, i know ur gonna say no, but please?
i wont give it to anyone .. @tdct
i wont give it to anyone .. @tdct
I Got the error that it couldnt Add HGWC.exe i fixed that.
Then it couldnt add Xtrapva.dll i fixed that ..
But now i get "Couldnt Add GetID.exe ? What is this?
I dont have anything named like that.,
Any help ?
Then it couldnt add Xtrapva.dll i fixed that ..
But now i get "Couldnt Add GetID.exe ? What is this?
I dont have anything named like that.,
Any help ?
reponse
what name your deconpilateur ?
This Bypass will work on CFPH
???
???I'll give it for a something of equal value related to crossfire (eg: a hack feature or something of the sort)
