What does it mean when you get Steam Auth Failed?? Is that ban.. if so how do you move around it??
I also had this problem...it means that the server know there was sth wrong with your AlterIW Client and kick... (maybe hack...)
If you hack, it's a 6 hour suspention. If you continue to hack, you get banned completley
.. k how can I bypass that.. IP change? anything else or no?
Edit:
Now it says "Banned From Modern Warfare 2" on pop up message when I start the console/client... Eh I tried using the unban tool and that happened.. what does that mean?
try unloading the bootstrap file and changing you ip
And dont hack
Hm I tried that and its not working.. am I perm banned or just 6 hour?
u got banstab for 6 hours
use xuid spoofer and u can play now
Originally Posted by ssjgoku4
u got banstab for 6 hours
use xuid spoofer and u can play now
I did but it still says I am banned.. and I can't join games or servers..
Originally Posted by Lunatic
I did but it still says I am banned.. and I can't join games or servers..
Why do you have multi threads?
I Allready answerd you....
Originally Posted by Lunatic
I did but it still says I am banned.. and I can't join games or servers..
u have got a ban evade .dll with the banevad hack..................use the dll only ..........and inject it with prex injecter at stratup and u r done...........or if u use hack everytime in game that will be the reason of that error
A thourght; there could some proxy's... no..?
that is because you injected a hack
if you wanna hack search for external hack
Sigh, this is going in circles, over multiple threads. Just post your IP or XUID and I'll check it..
Please open your eyes. All help related things (inclduing AlterIW help) goes into the Help section.