Dead Space 2 Online Code

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Space 2 Online Code
Is it sellable? or not? i don't even know if it has online.
explain more
There's a Key that comes with dead space 2 when i open the case. I think i want to sell it since i don't think there's even online for DS2. And i haven't played Dead space 2 so i don't know.
So it's campaign with other people? because looks like it is.
No, there's a vs kinda thing where you can be the monster fuckers or the niggas in the suits. I think there's tdm and an objective type thing.
keep it if you like to play whit other if not sell it!
I ma just keep it...
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
I ma just keep it...
Or give it to me
Already used it. sorry
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Already used it. sorry
I was kidding anyway, I don't even have the game.
you got mw2 though? why don't you play it.
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
you got mw2 though? why don't you play it.
Traded it in because I didn't know anybody who would play with me a while ago.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?