ezBossX

Posts 1–15 of 165 · Page 1 of 11
ezBossX
[new version ezBossX2]

SP issues corrected.. You can fill your SP bar(1mil points) by a normal attack or kick with any class.

New Skill Edits:

Key[L = left click / R = right click (example LLLR left click, left click, left click, right click)]

Sword Fiona:
*Smash_01 and Smash_4 swapped. Means LR = Amaranth Kick.
*Amaranth Kick edited- Amaranth kick now starts with a [Scythe Evy Blink](although a small one/next version hope to have a full length blink in this). The Blink leads into the Amaranth Kick which is followed up by a cool fire_and_lightning projectile.

Sword Lann:
*LLLLRL is now activated with just LL. This MUST be timed correctly! Mashing LL will do normal combo. If you press L and wait halfway through the swing and press L again this attack will be executed.
*This skill has also been edited. It now uses the graphic effect of darkstorm cloud and ground effects. The damage range of this skill has been raised significantly to match the graphic range of storm effect.

Spear Lann:
*Smash_01 and Smash_4 swapped. That means you can spin2win with LR
*This skill has also been edited. Now while spinning you will shoot Succubus Bolts in the movement direction. ie If you are spinning with no movement key pressed they will shoot forward. If you are spinning and holding "D" they will shoot to the right etc...

Staff Evie: Because I failed to mention it with the last release I will now. The spell charge time has been reduced for tier3/4. This means you can "Click to charge" Tier 3 and 4 spells just like you normally can Tier 1 and 2 and they charge in the same time as Tier 1 normally does.


NOTE:.
*3455D56EADC985B8A163D0B81AD2B2B4F7D470C0.hfs -- Fiona
*F3CD0739B72CC50FE4A619A78AECF84B5CB0121D.hfs -- Lann
*1725BDA3ADE5793E823E9F33DD7AA434EA49D943.hfs -- Evie

NOTE:
763xx and 564xx in this version only has minor changes (mostly SP fix). 286xxxx has no changes in this version so you won't need to replace it if your already using ezBossX version 1.


--- OLDER INFORMATION BELOW ---

This zip contains 6 .hfs..

286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs
564E36A29E02897F48E11F46315ADB840C268E3E.hfs
763FD8F12D3D013194261D98B4AEF0FB0F6FBA1B.hfs
1725BDA3ADE5793E823E9F33DD7AA434EA49D943.hfs -- EVY
3455D56EADC985B8A163D0B81AD2B2B4F7D470C0.hfs -- Fiona
F3CD0739B72CC50FE4A619A78AECF84B5CB0121D.hfs -- Lann

If you just want buffs/trans use Class hfs + 286xx(db).
If you don't want certain features your gonna have to figure out what to use, otherwise use all 6 for awesomeness.

(I will try to remember everything many edits)

Features-

Default-(without buffs)
Attack speed is increased by default. Not a huge amount but significant.
Evy has godmode by default via mana shield.
Lann can use gliding fury after 1 normal attack.
Stamina regen is instant by default.
Looting/PIcking up is instant action.
Mining Bombs have a huge range and do 2000 damage.
Hand Bombs are 1hk and has huge range.
Spears are 1hk.
All kicks are 1hk.
Objects are 1hk.
Sticky bomb does 2000 damage and has huge range + huge breakoff range. Thanks to valid name for finding the sticky breakoff. Thanks to JohnnyOmm55 for posting it.
All breakoffs are set to 1 flinch.
Evy skill Tree is set like my last mod. Blind arrow tier1 right side, ice bolt 2nd tier right side.
Evy skills have no cooldown.
Blind Arrow fires super fast.
Scythe evie can dead symbol and bloody thread in huge area many targets.
GOLEM IS ON CRACK!!! SO FUN!
Pistol is 1hk.
Summon Wisp is 1hk invincible and infinite time.

Evies skill mana ember is modified: It now performs Scythe Skill Blink right into a Mana Ember. Mana Ember can be held as long as you want and absorbs tons of damage and has faster exit to run time. (try letting irikul knock you around as ember. ) I love this edit.

SP bar is modded to hold 1mil SP and it works. (sp skills are not free in this mod)[While transformed you will earn TONS of SP by attacking]. I'm pretty sure I edited kick to give high SP too.

Transformation:
THERE IS NO TRANS BUG IN THIS VERSION YOU WILL GAIN PATH EXP USING EMOTE TRANSFORMATIONS (ONCE PER HOUR)!
F-6(jumping) = Dark Knight and F-7(salute) = Paladin, like before.
Stamina is infinite.
Trans is long duration, invincibility long duration.
Slight attack speed boost.
Staff Evie normal attack is 1hk
Smash for all char is 1hk.
Sp is built rapidly (1million SP limit)
Extra damage Orbs from paladin are up to 100 targets 1hk.
PRojectile Skill range + couple lann smashes = HUGE

Buffs:
Like before F-5(greet) = Super Buffs.
Largely toned down from previous releases.
Slight attack speed boost.
Invincibility.
Infinite Stamina.
You will 1hk some stuff but not everything. Damage is high.
Armor hp regen (cant verify working 100%)



I really feel like I'm forgetting stuff.... Anyways enjoy farming bosses like no tomorrow.. I know I am...

_____
--------
_____
Click For VirusTotal
_____
--------
_____

---- AUTOIT BREAKOFF FARMING SCRIPTS ----

THESE AUTOIT SCRIPTS ARE DESIGNED TO SPAM ONE BOAT TO FARM BREAKOFFS. THESE PARTICULAR SCRIPTS ARE DESIGNED ON CERTAIN MISSIONS AND WILL NEED TO BE MODIFIED FOR OTHER BOATS(YOU MAY NEED TO SKIP MORE THEN ONE MAP FRAME, YOU MAY NOT START IN BOMB RANGE OF THE BOSS--ETC ETC...)

THESE AUTOIT SCRIPTS ARE MADE FOR RESOLUTION 1920X1080. IF YOURS IS OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO MODIFY THEM.

Directions: Compile in Autoit then run or run with Autoit.
Make sure your console keybinds match the scripts commands(it is all commented) or make sure you edit the script to match your keybinds.
Make sure you made any edits necessary.
Enter a boat that you want to spam.
Use a monster no delay method
Make sure the (in game) arrow is movable. Press home to start. End to stop.
Get on a lag free channel.


KLAUS:

Code:
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)


Global $boatbot

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "start")
HotKeySet("{END}", "stop")

While 1
    ;sleep(500)
WEnd

; -------- Functions -------------------

Func start()
    $boatbot = Not $boatbot
    While $boatbot
_WinWaitActivate("Vindictus","")

MouseClick("left",98,935,1)
sleep( 30000 )
; Numpadsub is my hotkey for skip to next map sector.
Send("{NUMPADSUB}")
sleep ( 20000 )
; F7 is to transform paladin (to get the path points)
send("{F7}")
sleep ( 500 )
;  {NUMPADMULT} is my keybind for sticky bombs
send("{NUMPADMULT}")
sleep( 500 )
;pull out the sticky bomb
Send("f")
sleep ( 1500 )
;throw the sticky
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
sleep ( 10000 )
;7 is my keybind for handbombs
Send("7")
sleep ( 500 )
;pull out handbomb
send("f")
sleep( 500 )
;throw handbomb
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
sleep ( 90000 )
;click replay boat
MouseClick("left",199,700,1)
sleep ( 20000 )
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>start



#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---
Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)
    WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
    If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
    WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
EndFunc
Func stop()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>stop
DETHRONE THE WHITE TYRANT:

USE THE SCRIPT ABOVE(KLAUS) AND REPLACE THE FUNCTION (START)
THIS SCRIPT IS DESIGNED TO RUN SLOW WITH NO WEAPON.
Code:
    Func start()
        $boatbot = Not $boatbot
        While $boatbot
    _WinWaitActivate("Vindictus","")
;click start boat
MouseClick("left",98,935,1)
;wait for map to load
    sleep( 30000 )
; Numpadsub is my hotkey for skip to next map sector.
Send("{NUMPADSUB}")
;wait for next sector to load
    sleep ( 15000 )
; F7 is to transform paladin (to get the path points)
send("{F7}")
    sleep ( 500 )
;  {NUMPADMULT} is my keybind for sticky bombs and sprint
send("{NUMPADMULT}")
    sleep( 500 )
        
;run to kobolds avoid ice
send("{w down}")
    Sleep ( 5000 )  
send("{a down}")
    sleep ( 550 )
send("{a up}")
   sleep ( 35000 )
send("{w up}")

;wait for kobolds eating then run forward again.
    sleep ( 15000 )

;run to boss
send("{w down}")
    Sleep ( 10000 )  
send("{w up}")

;wait for boss to come out
    sleep ( 20000 )
;pull out the sticky bomb
Send("f")
    sleep ( 1500 )
;throw the sticky
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
    sleep ( 10000 )
;7 is my keybind for handbombs
Send("7")
    sleep ( 500 )
;pull out handbomb
send("f")
    sleep( 500 )
;throw handbomb
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
;wait extra for battle complete screen *I often lag here. 
    sleep ( 90000 )
;click replay boat
MouseClick("left",199,700,1)
;wait for boat to load
    sleep ( 20000 )
    
    
        WEnd
    EndFunc   ;==>start
ezBossX.zipattachment deleted · 966 downloads before removal
ezBossX2.zipattachment deleted · 1,273 downloads before removal
Sounds great. I applaud your efforts @DanK.

PS* Have you tried modifying evie skills to give, say Klaus' meteor attack? The steps were posted before; I'm sure you've seen them. Anyways, I'm too tired right now to do it myself. I'm wondering, have you done it, and how long did it take you?
I would love some Fiona hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by kekitawong View Post
Sounds great. I applaud your efforts @DanK.

PS* Have you tried modifying evie skills to give, say Klaus' meteor attack? The steps were posted before; I'm sure you've seen them. Anyways, I'm too tired right now to do it myself. I'm wondering, have you done it, and how long did it take you?
Yeah I know how.. I have skill edits coming up next but I been spending my time creating ezboss..

Quote Originally Posted by Jango123 View Post
I would love some Fiona hacks...
This is for all classes... Fiona does nothing special to do extra stuff with with godmode already.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Yeah I know how.. I have skill edits coming up next but I been spending my time creating ezboss..



This is for all classes... Fiona does nothing special to do extra stuff with with godmode already.
Just sayin things for fiona should be made like :|
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
I would use, but I don't like using potion or emote transformations
Then don't.. You can use normal transformation in a legit way (need sp/AP) but the duration is still long and invincibility long.

The main focus is the farming of bosses via skip to end with console, throw breakoff bomb, throw mining bomb, finish boss your desired way, pick up the loot quick and repeat. The rest of the stuff is just extras for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango123 View Post
Just sayin things for fiona should be made like :|
Give me an example of a cool ability of Fiona I could improve and I will.. Mine is like lvl 30 I don't really know its abilities... I could give it scythe blink I guess.. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by deetwodomglolz1 View Post
Approve plox
I'm sure @Hell_Demon will be around soon.
I would use, but I don't like using potion or emote transformations
this is a good job now nexon will focus on hfs patches instead of console =)
Rofl very nice job. Now wheres mah macro?!?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Rofl very nice job. Now wheres mah macro?!?!?!
Main post updated with auto-it script example.
I'm currently using my own modifications similar to this. One thing I noticed is that after you do the emote super buffs, Evie's mana shield doesn't seem to regenerate. Not sure where the problem is located.
Nice nunya, cant wait to try this
Wow, thanks a ton for the script! Anyway, my resolution is still phail 1680x1050...so how do I edit it?
Posts 1–15 of 165 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?