Flameswor10 VIP/private Base (Source Code)

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Flameswor10 VIP/private Base (Source Code)
Code:
void RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
	DirectX->RecreateShit(pDevice);
	
	DirecX->DrawString(50,50,D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0),pFont,"Flameswor10 Bish");
	Flameswor10->HumanESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->Aimbot(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GhostMode(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->RapidFire(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->UnlAmmo(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GrenadeESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->NPCESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GmWarning(pDevice);//draws text if GM is ingame
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE) &1)Flameswor10->CrashServer(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->TelekillOPK(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->HackShieldBypass(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->EngineCheckBypass(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->Troll(true);
	if (Max == 0) Menu->RebuildMenu();
	Menu->MenuShow(menuX,menuY,pFont);
	Menu->MenuNav();
	Sleep(8000);
}
THANKS FOR SOURCE I GO LEECH ON MPGH
Make me a hack from this source? :P
EBERYONE THANK ME FOR HAXORING HIS PC AND STEALING HIS SOURCE
Is this foreal?
And
Shouldn't this belong in ca source codes?
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
Is this foreal?
And
Shouldn't this belong in ca source codes?
YES ITS REAL.

COPY AND PASTE AND YOU GET ALL THOSE HACKS
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
Is this foreal?
And
Shouldn't this belong in ca source codes?
Yea, it is for real
Lol. You guys got fucking trolled hard.

Flameswor10->Troll(true);
lol. i like he added troll.
Idk if it's real or not cuz I'm it coder but I bet it's fake n wrong sec fuggets
Sexi .
Ima leech it at gordfags
/
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Ima leech it at gordfags
/
Ohhh, Don't do that. *Cough* Pay you a dollar to.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Ohhh, Don't do that. *Cough* Pay you a dollar to.
Im IP banned from then since I hacked an account of a moderator

But thats not a problem, I can easily go there whenever I want
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?