Flameswor10 VIP/private Base (Source Code)

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
OMG IT'S REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
I was IP bannd from gorfag also
Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiSlut View Post
I was IP bannd from gorfag also
Why you so sad?
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
Is this foreal?
And
Shouldn't this belong in ca source codes?
Obviously not. I dont think you saw the red part that i highlighted

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Code:
void RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
	DirectX->RecreateShit(pDevice);
	
	DirecX->DrawString(50,50,D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0),pFont,"Flameswor10 Bish");
	Flameswor10->HumanESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->Aimbot(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GhostMode(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->RapidFire(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->UnlAmmo(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GrenadeESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->NPCESP(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->GmWarning(pDevice);//draws text if GM is ingame
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE) &1)Flameswor10->CrashServer(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->TelekillOPK(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->HackShieldBypass(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->EngineCheckBypass(pDevice);
	Flameswor10->Troll(true);	if (Max == 0) Menu->RebuildMenu();
	Menu->MenuShow(menuX,menuY,pFont);
	Menu->MenuNav();
	Sleep(8000);
}
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Im IP banned from then since I hacked an account of a moderator

But thats not a problem, I can easily go there whenever I want
ip bans r srs bsns
Quote Originally Posted by jewbele View Post
ip bans r srs bsns
Well I could read the first 2 words the last 2 is gibberish to me.
Quote Originally Posted by jewbele View Post
ip bans r srs bsns
What ?
This is really nice. Thank you.
this is hilarious
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee
OMG dont u see it -.-

:
void RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
DirectX->RecreateShit(pDevice);

DirecX->DrawString(50,50,D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0),pFont,"Fl ameswor10 Bish");
Flameswor10->HumanESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Aimbot(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GhostMode(pDevice);
Flameswor10->RapidFire(pDevice);
Flameswor10->UnlAmmo(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GrenadeESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->NPCESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GmWarning(pDevice);//draws text if GM is ingame
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE) &1)Flameswor10->CrashServer(pDevice);
Flameswor10->TelekillOPK(pDevice);
Flameswor10->HackShieldBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->EngineCheckBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Troll(true);
if (Max == 0) Menu->RebuildMenu();
Menu->MenuShow(menuX,menuY,pFont);
Menu->MenuNav();
Sleep(8000);
}

And Flameswor10 inst a starter...
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
OMG dont u see it -.-

:
void RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
DirectX->RecreateShit(pDevice);

DirecX->DrawString(50,50,D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0),pFont,"Fl ameswor10 Bish");
Flameswor10->HumanESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Aimbot(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GhostMode(pDevice);
Flameswor10->RapidFire(pDevice);
Flameswor10->UnlAmmo(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GrenadeESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->NPCESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GmWarning(pDevice);//draws text if GM is ingame
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE) &1)Flameswor10->CrashServer(pDevice);
Flameswor10->TelekillOPK(pDevice);
Flameswor10->HackShieldBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->EngineCheckBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Troll(true);
if (Max == 0) Menu->RebuildMenu();
Menu->MenuShow(menuX,menuY,pFont);
Menu->MenuNav();
Sleep(8000);
}

And Flameswor10 inst a starter...
Yes, In my hack.
Flameswor10->DoESP(pDevice); Does exist.
I can show you a screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
OMG dont u see it -.-

:
void RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
DirectX->RecreateShit(pDevice);

DirecX->DrawString(50,50,D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,0,0),pFont,"Fl ameswor10 Bish");
Flameswor10->HumanESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Aimbot(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GhostMode(pDevice);
Flameswor10->RapidFire(pDevice);
Flameswor10->UnlAmmo(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GrenadeESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->NPCESP(pDevice);
Flameswor10->GmWarning(pDevice);//draws text if GM is ingame
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE) &1)Flameswor10->CrashServer(pDevice);
Flameswor10->TelekillOPK(pDevice);
Flameswor10->HackShieldBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->EngineCheckBypass(pDevice);
Flameswor10->Troll(true);
if (Max == 0) Menu->RebuildMenu();
Menu->MenuShow(menuX,menuY,pFont);
Menu->MenuNav();
Sleep(8000);
}

And Flameswor10 inst a starter...
Thanks for requoting me and posting this again
Lololol
/end troll
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?