Getting another 60m soon..

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Getting another 60m soon..
Which'll bring my total wealth to about 140'ish.
What should I doooooo
what should I buyyyyyyyyy

the most reasonable thing a person mentions gets some gift.
get herb lvl up for ovl , and strong melee bots and recover special
get d claws
go to GWD duo and drink recover specials and keep hitting the bosses wif claws

or invest in a rare
or /me
get 75 construction with oak larders and build altar ,get 95 prayer on your new altar for turm and join a PRO corp team
@supermartin
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
get herb lvl up for ovl , and strong melee bots and recover special
get d claws
go to GWD duo and drink recover specials and keep hitting the bosses wif claws

or invest in a rare
or /me
get 75 construction with oak larders and build altar ,get 95 prayer on your new altar for turm and join a PRO corp team
@supermartin
Herblore till 95 = at least 250m.
D claws, already have them.
GWD dungeon with a 1 def pure, speccing claws.. Comeone..
Invest in a rare, might invest in a santa..
Like I'll ever give you something.
You'll probably have to do some retarded quests which make your def go up for turmoil, so nothanks.
pure? then IDK rly .
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
pure? then IDK rly .
Yah ofcourse :P. Check the proggy thread.
You finally behave like you should. Thanks for that, by the way. I'll keep that in mind.
I dont wanna get banned before 2K posts
I got a F2P pure , 40att , 60str , 1 def, 75 wc
you could buy a vps and get 99str
"Giant crypt rat" drop alot green charms 33% chance if you wanna do summoning + good training
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
I dont wanna get banned before 2K posts
I got a F2P pure , 40att , 60str , 1 def, 75 wc
you could buy a vps and get 99str
"Giant crypt rat" drop alot green charms 33% chance if you wanna do summoning + good training
VPS = ??????????????????
virtual private server
like your computer but you use it like teamviewer , you can run it 24/7 and bot on it .
if you buy a good one you could bot 20accs at a time
and buy a h'ween hat , looks better than santa
I suggest you invest a part of it, and keep merchanting in big amounts.
Spend some money on Skills like Range/Magic
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
I suggest you invest a part of it, and keep merchanting in big amounts.
Spend some money on Skills like Range/Magic
Already got the alchs for lvl 94 mage
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Already got the alchs for lvl 94 mage
Then get some Red Chins aswell? (A)
I suggest you spend it wisely and not all at once as in maybe a few skills that would help you out in a later date.
and/or pking with high risk.
selling runescape account
Quote Originally Posted by Muffin. View Post
I suggest you spend it wisely and not all at once as in maybe a few skills that would help you out in a later date.
and/or pking with high risk.
selling my account for money check my account up tell me if u like it or not or u want it name is purewar2002 and purewar1001 check me up on highscore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Possibly Robin boots?
15+ Pk Sets.
Chins for 80-99 Range. (Do 70-80 range guild I will help bot if ya want mate)

IMO don't get a rare. That's going to be what, 95% of your money? I've had a santa before it's not worth it at all.

just get something which is gonna make you wanna play rs more and more, like pk settss ;D
How mutch is 80-99 Range with red chins?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?