Yay for Hacking!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Yay for Hacking!
After playing legit for many many months, for no particular reason except I was too lazy to download a hack or make my own, I finally decided to try out NOOB hax. And I have to say it was so fun. I don't just opk, i generally just screw around whichever way possible. That being said I remembered why I liked breaking the TOS so much. >
They always come back to a life of crime.
Hacks are worse than sex, you come back for more and more, but your taste is never satiated.
dang it. i thought you were going to say, "weeee nexon banned my arse." i wish i could get @NOOB's hack to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post
dang it. i thought you were going to say, "weeee nexon banned my arse." i wish i could get @NOOB's hack to work.
Lol me to...
Yay for leggitness! (real word? Idk)
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Yay for leggitness! (real word? Idk)
prossibly not. real word? idk.
btw. prossibly=probably+possibly. all rights reserved. ty.
Legit=sence of achivment.
Legits will always be tempted to hack
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Legits will always be tempted to hack
I got bored of hacks, so i start playing legit again . But maybe as you say, i will get back to hacking . But i bought perms, so most likely not!
Nice story xD
Welcome back
I play legit n love usin black cipher on noob account
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
I play legit n love usin black cipher on noob account
Haha, I especially love the "Infinite Range" I hide in little spots and just snipe people lol
Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post
Haha, I especially love the "Infinite Range" I hide in little spots and just snipe people lol
Lol yup they can't reach me but I can reach them
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us