MPGH GRAPHICS

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH GRAPHICS
Ok..I'm fed the fuck up with all the newqueers that think they know what they're talking about.

There are these 3 little letters you should learn: IMO

That stands for "In my opinion."

If you're somebody like Doc, Sam,Ryan,Ryguy,Faux ,myself, or any other decent gfx artists that has definite knowledge about the subject being discussed then you don't really need to use those little letters,
because these people can state something and easily pass it off as fact, because they got the experience to do so.

Newqueers acting like they have this knowledge, are going to get proverbially shit on by me in every fucking thread.
I don't give three shits if I get banned every other day..I'm tired of this shit.

Use the little words kiddies, because I'm telling you..I will shit on you, I WILL shit Mexican food all in your mouth.

I will unleash a wall of death flame like my boy Sammy used to back in the day.

You are all warned.

I get the point, ok, but you don't need to rage though.
The thread has a good point.
@Ethereal Do you know any site where I can learn to properly edit rendered images (blurring, liquifying...)?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Ok..I'm fed the fuck up with all the newqueers that think they know what they're talking about.

There are these 3 little letters you should learn: IMO

That stands for "In my opinion."

If you're somebody like Doc, Sam,Ryan,Ryguy,Faux ,myself, or any other decent gfx artists that has definite knowledge about the subject being discussed then you don't really need to use those little letters,
because these people can state something and easily pass it off as fact, because they got the experience to do so.

Newqueers acting like they have this knowledge, are going to get proverbially shit on by me in every fucking thread.
I don't give three shits if I get banned every other day..I'm tired of this shit.

Use the little words kiddies, because I'm telling you..I will shit on you, I WILL shit Mexican food all in your mouth.

I will unleash a wall of death flame like my boy Sammy used to back in the day.

You are all warned.

@Ethereal

OMG, thank you.

I fucking hate when poeple use the word "kiddies", it makes them look like a pedo.
Who the hell derepped me? I'm sweating here trying to make it green, and you go fuck up my reputation for no reason!
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Who the hell derepped me? I'm sweating here trying to make it green, and you go fuck up my reputation for no reason!
Not I..oh and gimme a couple days to do your request ok?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Not I..oh and gimme a couple days to do your request ok?
@Ethereal Wait a minute? A GFX doing my request?! AWESOME!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


@Ethereal Wait a minute? A GFX doing my request?! AWESOME!!!
Lol I was only gfx for a few days. Epic rage quit it was.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Lol I was only gfx for a few days. Epic rage quit it was.
... Cant wait to see it when you make it post results in my thread and mention me...
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If you're somebody like Doc, Sam,Ryan,Ryguy,Faux ,myself, or any other decent gfx artists that has definite knowledge about the subject being discussed then you don't really need to use those little letters,
because these people can state something and easily pass it off as fact, because they got the experience to do so..
do i fall into this category :?
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


do i fall into this category :?
i would think so im no expert but i think you do
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


do i fall into this category :?
WHO R YOU!@?
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


do i fall into this category :?
Jakey I haven't seen you in the gfx section for a while..I fogetted u.

Yes bra u in there
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Jakey I haven't seen you in the gfx section for a while..I fogetted u.

Yes bra u in there
i never has time to do gfx anymore
life wont leave me alone :L
<3
and its joey dammit
Sounds kinky.
lmao me too jake. but i still manage to get on the forum
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?