Little question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Little question
So in my C++ book, when the guy create a structure, he always create a pointer of the type of the structure, just like this...

Code:
struct Familly
{
     int members;
     int parents;
     Familly *nextFamilly;
}
Something like this... Can someone explain me why this is useful?
Linked List...

If he is using that without telling you what it is. I'm going to say that you are reading a crappy book.

I talk a bit about linked lists here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ked-lists.html

sry about the php tags there.. But meh.. you should be able to check the images.
Ho yeah he explained it 20 pages later
Your at the beginning right
Pointers serve for different reasons. They can point to another variable, and the memory address of it.
Why bump a thread that's been dead for a week?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Why bump a thread that's been dead for a week?
I didn't do it" (Bart reference)
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
I didn't do it" (Bart reference)
Lol, just report the thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us