Teach in C++

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Teach in C++
Hey i don't know where to post this x(

I'm needing someone that can teach me in coding c/c#/c++ i'd seen a earlier topic where u could request it but it's closed... Please someone out there i'll not give up before i knows it.

If there is anyone there can teach me are my skype: oogaaa217
I'm ready for any help even no proof i just wanna know how to make my own with my brand i'm tired of buying vip's and using others hacks i wan't own features and my own menu.

~ Thanks

I don't think anyone wants to teach you. I'm sorry
So what i'm just hoping
Quote Originally Posted by Rene8848 View Post
So what i'm just hoping
Oh okay.
But if it doesn't work, buy a book on amazon. And when you finish it, read it again. Then buy another (more advanced) book and do that twice.

Then you'll be fine. And if you don't know something go to msdn.
I'm sure someone will come across for private lessons ,for a rate charge that is.
Quote Originally Posted by SERG View Post
I'm sure someone will come across for private lessons ,for a rate charge that is.
^what he said. People do a lot for money.
Having some non-professional tutoring you is a horrible idea. You should instead seek professional tutoring..Or read a fucking book, you know there's a reason we have books...
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
Having some non-professional tutoring you is a horrible idea. You should instead seek professional tutoring..Or read a fucking book, you know there's a reason we have books...
A non professional tutor can be good. Professional just means it's what they use to make a living.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


A non professional tutor can be good. Professional just means it's what they use to make a living.
Exactly.
A professional tutor gets paid to do hes job right...So you can expect a shitload more from him than some kid of a forum, that you paid some petty bucks.(Wait, you haven't even planed to pay anyone!?)
I'll teach you for $200.
Nice huh, books maked me sleep.

I'll pay 20$ monthly for this more moneys i don't own.
Quote Originally Posted by Rene8848 View Post
Nice huh, books maked me sleep.

I'll pay 20$ monthly for this more moneys i don't own.
Listen! Some kid of this forum is NOT gonna teach you what you can learn with a book. He'll tell you "This does this" and "that does that" in hes own language. A book will aim for all the audience (readers) Allowing you not only to get the point of something, multiple times but also to actually understand what's going on.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us