[Request]Experienced Animator

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Experienced Animator
We have converted to UDK for many reason. Better Quality,Easier for scripting, Impressive and interactive Environment. Meaning the grass moves in the wind, Leaves fall off tree's, water moves and more.





We need an advanced Animator for our game. We have many great models like.... Character, Guns, Vehicles, items, destructive buildings and more. Check out some of our progress.





Not all of these models are ours...







Thanks for your time
-PM me or VM me or comment below if you would like to help out you may get paid in the future.

- Zane
What kind of animation you need?
Object animation? Character animation?
Or what?
Are your models rigged? I can take a look either way I suppose
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
What kind of animation you need?
Object animation? Character animation?
Or what?
i just need an all around animator.
Character,Object,Mostly Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
Are your models rigged? I can take a look either way I suppose
Rigged>?
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post

i just need an all around animator.
Character,Object,Mostly Guns.


Rigged>?
I guess not then.
Wow it must take skill to create a game like that. Great job !
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us