Hi MPGHeans i'm looking for Alpha & Beta testers for LeagueCheats.
This is for people who are interested.
Expectations for LeagueCheats:
Basicly you can use it for free while it's still in development. All I expect from you is some feedback.
You can download the current version(0.02) below. Unzip it and open the exe inside. PM me your unique ID. I will PM you back if you are accepted! After you are accepted you will be able to use LeagueCheats.
screen:

New update prolly tomorrow!
Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
LeagueCheats.zip MD5:c13ab3372cbe89d9b70238923921cb86 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
This is for people who are interested.
Expectations for LeagueCheats:
- Champion Selection Macro
- ZoomHack
- Influence Points bot
Basicly you can use it for free while it's still in development. All I expect from you is some feedback.
You can download the current version(0.02) below. Unzip it and open the exe inside. PM me your unique ID. I will PM you back if you are accepted! After you are accepted you will be able to use LeagueCheats.
Version 0.01:
Alpha 0.02
Expecting in Version 0.03:
- Champion Selection Macro
- ZoomHack
- Further Development
- GUI and Core of the application.
Alpha 0.02
- GUI Changes
- Updater changes (directing to mpgh)
Expecting in Version 0.03:
- Champion Selection Macro
- ZoomHack
- Further Development

New update prolly tomorrow!
Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
LeagueCheats.zip MD5:c13ab3372cbe89d9b70238923921cb86 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
LeagueCheats.zip

