ExclamationHelpNeed Help With A.V.A Error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With A.V.A Error
Hey MPGH members. I have been trying to play A.V.A for a good amount of time now, but I keep getting this error when I try to start the game. Can anyone at all help me with this???



Please Help!!! ANYONE!!!
a friend of mine had an error like that. he reinstalled ava and his graphic drivers and it worked !
Quote Originally Posted by mihay View Post
a friend of mine had an error like that. he reinstalled ava and his graphic drivers and it worked !
like that but its not the same one ._.


MY ANSWER FOR YOU IS: idk
i bet you was playing DV ex
it happen soon as you start the damn boat
@ch1025 That's a general game error for ava meaning "DURRR I CANT RUN" Just uninstall the reactor,reinstall it,reinstall a.v.a again FROM THE REACTOR,make sure all your drivers are up to date,and your good to go. If that doesnt work and you're running on vista/7 try running it in XP compatibility mode,although you shouldnt have to
Quote Originally Posted by VashSama View Post
@ch1025 That's a general game error for ava meaning "DURRR I CANT RUN" Just uninstall the reactor,reinstall it,reinstall a.v.a again FROM THE REACTOR,make sure all your drivers are up to date,and your good to go. If that doesnt work and you're running on vista/7 try running it in XP compatibility mode,although you shouldnt have to
THATS FUCKING STUPID!
thats all i can say


BTW I FIND A WAY HOW BUT I DONT TELL YOU
waste your time to reinstall hahahahha
my dont have to waste that much time ;D YOU SUCK AT IT!!
if you BEG for my help then i will telll you how
Ok, please excuse my upcoming language

@VashSama ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!! THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING WAY I AM WASTING ANOTHER 2 DAYS OF MY FUCKING LIFE REINSTALLING THAT SHIT!!!! YES!! IT TOOK 2 MOTHER FUCKING DAYS TO INSTALL AVA...IM NOT REINSTALLING THAT.

@Battlefield 3 Why not? Come on. My friend from California is begging me to play and he said that if I dont get it working by Saturday night.....he will give up on everything.....he has played everything.....and just about hated everything or got bored of it. Please just tell me how to fix that annoying error.
@ch1025 You asked for help. Dont like it tough crap noob. I told you how to fix it. Try not being such a flaming douche and you might get better responses

@Battlefield 3 Are you dumb as well? I had this EXACT same problem when I first started UAVA about a month after its official release. I did exactly what I told the flameasaurus @ch1025 to do and OMG WHATDDA KNOW?! IT WRKZ!!! I dont know what that specific problem is but that IS a way to fix it. Next time,kindly keep your smartass thoughts to yourself. I coulda just posted "u fail" to answer this guy but I offered help
Quote Originally Posted by VashSama View Post

@Battlefield 3 Are you dumb as well? I had this EXACT same problem when I first started UAVA about a month after its official release. I did exactly what I told the flameasaurus
yes it works BUT it fucking waste your DAMN time ._.
nee you are a noob what can i say
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?