CFPH game issue

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CFPH game issue
why i Can't Play Crossfire PH version

as 5/14/11
i run "crossfire"
after that
i receive an error
here
Code:
cannot load the version ini.file
anybody help!!!!!
They are having maintenance atm.
install it again (like really complete) and then don't use the shortcut go to the eterina crossfire and then scroll down and there will be patcher_2 or patcher_v2 ok if i helped u don't forget to thank me 0.o
im getting bored in cf_ph... mababa kalidad ng serbisyo ng gameclub what a shame
Quote Originally Posted by keenrab2002 View Post
im getting bored in cf_ph... mababa kalidad ng serbisyo ng gameclub what a shame
E Pano Ang Daming Cheaters Nakumalat Eh Ganyan Tlga!
Quote Originally Posted by keenrab2002 View Post
im getting bored in cf_ph... mababa kalidad ng serbisyo ng gameclub what a shame
I swore I saw you on the gameclub forums. Nice... more hackers to report
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-noobhacker View Post
I swore I saw you on the gameclub forums. Nice... more hackers to report
Spy KA DIN pala no ....
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post


Spy KA DIN pala no ....
I'm a spy and this website is illegal
Sana nga Hindi na maglog Ang CF ngaun..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?