Favorite Sniper Rifle?

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Favorite Sniper Rifle?
So, this is my first post. Mainly doing it so I can download, but I figured I'd put something worth discussing, even though it's probably been discussed hundreds of times prior.

Favorite sniper rifle?
ehh..... sniping suxs cus most snipers camp their asses off



Camp = helpless choob
My Favorite Is L916 Casue It Does Most Damage!
Quote Originally Posted by Shakey1232 View Post
My Favorite Is L916 Casue It Does Most Damage!
Wow


(how oblivious)
Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
Wow


(how oblivious)
Wow
(Spam Much?)

Anyway, I like the sr25. Because I'm a VIP, it isn't hard at all to take someone down with a sniper, so why waist the time reloading a round? Semi-Auto ftw.
i dont have v.i.p. xD but i luv L9 coz im awesome at aiming (most of the time) and its so easy to pwn on waverider with sniper
lol no offence to [gfx]cruel but i think the SR and MS90 thingy is a spraying sniper =PP for l9 if u miss it takes to long to reload and the m24 just suks just suks cow sooo i dont use sniper i use g36
Quote Originally Posted by hardfoot510 View Post
lol no offence to [gfx]cruel but i think the SR and MS90 thingy is a spraying sniper =PP for l9 if u miss it takes to long to reload and the m24 just suks just suks cow sooo i dont use sniper i use g36
When you have the VIP, there is no "spray" with no recoil/spread. It's all %100 accurate. But, I will say this the only reason I ever use a sniper is when they are out of the range of my assault rifle. In which case I use either an ak103 or a g3.
hmm i like using l9 cuz i normaly dont miss and its nice to get the kill in shot...
loli guess but theres like really no need to buy a sniper cuz when a noob buys one and u kill him just pick it up and put it to use lol =PP and if u got hacks then gg for the noob getting owned by his own weapon
Fav sniper is the l9 ghillie...
I dun use it much tho, i snype with my g36e its awesome 2 c the reply's of the ppl i head shot....
lol i i love g36 nice gun: )
SR25 is a monster :P
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?