are wallhacks possible

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
are wallhacks possible
Title says it all.

Are they..? And if they are could someone tell me how for call of duty modern warfare 2?
I don't think there are any hacks for mw2.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I don't think there are any hacks for mw2.
that's what I thought, but I was playing a game and someone's score was like 50-0.
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
that's what I thought, but I was playing a game and someone's score was like 50-0.
those are called skills
I don't think so...
Hacks like that are mostly for PC.
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
Title says it all.

Are they..? And if they are could someone tell me how for call of duty modern warfare 2?
I've seen better than 50-0. Just get better at the game.
<.< xd. okay. Thread can be locked.
Yes, Wallhacks are possible for MW2. Due to the recent patch, they are currently patched. Wallhacks are not the same as the ones you see for e.g. Combat Arms. The wall hacks for modern warfare 2 allows you to go up to a wall and see behind it.
@xx claws xx
Quote Originally Posted by xxHiddenShotzxx View Post
Yes, Wallhacks are possible for MW2. Due to the recent patch, they are currently patched. Wallhacks are not the same as the ones you see for e.g. Combat Arms. The wall hacks for modern warfare 2 allows you to go up to a wall and see behind it.
@xx claws xx
wait so does that mean you can use them, or not anymore?
Infinity has Patched all the Bind infections as of May 9th
However i think some people can still get some infections if they have a JTag
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us