Im Back!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Im Back!
Hey everyone, i haven't been logged in since like 2 years ago! mainly because..i got into gaming on the Ps3 cod and what not..And now ps3 is down so ima play this for awhile! so tell me some new updates or what ever i missed! thanks so much!
who are u? ;/
Quote Originally Posted by godhacks View Post
who are u? ;/
Same Question

For Updates
------------
1-New Maps [Transquilty+Mall+(that HospitalMap Cant remember da name )
2- New Mode called HeroMode
3-New Guns and Creates
4-New Hackers to Piss You off
Lol exactly...I dont know anyone now a day..I haven't been on in for ever..probably don't know me :/
Quote Originally Posted by Soyo11 View Post
Lol exactly...I dont know anyone now a day..I haven't been on in for ever..probably don't know me :/
i doubt even when your we're around no-one knew you
Well Welcome back any way
welcome back dd
ya who r u ive been on mpgh and still dont remember u
who are you
Welcome but who r u's?
Well, welcome back.
I Dont Know Who Are You
But WellCome Back
July 2010... it's 2011 and it's not even July yet. You haven't even been gone for a year.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us