PostBF3 or MW3?

PollWhich one you preffer?
647 votes
Posts 1–15 of 339 · Page 1 of 23
BF3 or MW3?
Title says it all!

Also explain why.
BF3, as its reputation is only going up, while the COD franchise has had so many up's and downs, so it might be a 50/50 choice of which is better, cant wait till i play them both.
Bf has way to large maps. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Bf has way to large maps. :/
That's the best things about it.. and vechicles!

Ahh and team-play.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post


That's the best things about it.. and vechicles!

Ahh and team-play.
Yeah i guess, but you gotta admitt, nuketown is some crazy ass fun.
Battlefield is more a strategic game than mw3 and mw3 is better for close quarter action...
Quote Originally Posted by SoupX View Post
Battlefield is more a strategic game than mw3 and mw3 is better for close quarter action...
How can you know this? Exactly you don't. You just assume it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Bf has way to large maps. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Insane4 View Post
How can you know this? Exactly you don't. You just assume it.
@Jakob, that's because, you have vehicles/air-vehicles
+ you have servers that support for 30+ players. mw2 goes up to like 20? or 18?,

@Insane4 he's just guessing what mw2 was like, and is thinking mw3 will be the same.
@Skyline.

I hope BF3 will have smaller closer quarter maps :/
7-3 MW3 total pwnage to the end^^
Well I think BF3 is better, but I mean all of these series look the same (don't kill me fans)
so imma go with portal2 next
Its too soon to say. Both could in reality blow you away or the complete opposite. You can never judge a game without seeing actual gameplay.
I am highly undecided.. I voted MW3 because I am a COD Fanboy..

But I would buy BF3 .. /fp

Here is what I would do..

Play MW3 for storyline (best SP ever!)

BF3 for multiplayer..

Shit solved xD
@B4M

Solving your own discussion thread.

MW3 for me <3 cod but BF3 will be a fantastic game. Can't wait to play em both!
Posts 1–15 of 339 · Page 1 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?