Sig of the week theme suggestions.

Posts 1–15 of 385 · Page 1 of 26
Sig of the week theme suggestions.
Post and discuss your ideas for the theme of this upcoming week's S.O.T.W. competition.
Anime .
Favorite Anime.
anime has been done before

make this one be robotic
or some mech type of theme!

or musician perhaps has it been done before here idk...
I'm liking the Mech/Robotic idea.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I'm liking the Mech/Robotic idea.
I concure. Let's do this.
sounds fun
Lets get a few more suggestions before we decide on a subject.
hows about a 300 effect theme:P or a guildwars
Hmmm...
I'll suggest Video Games..
:P
How about a Resident Evil theme?
Or Zombies all in general?
kool realllly kool
user bars compilation!
we never had one

1 bar per person
related to gfx team
or
MPGH logo
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/dolophine/logo.gif
make this look cool and yet fit in with the site...

its a
SOTW
so those ideas fail cuz they are not sigs...


we could do still life or some sort of art shit
a inanimate object like a box of cookies?
and make it into a sig?
or a keg of beer or your computer ?
idk...
i'd say puppy





Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
i'd say puppy





lmao lmao lmao
Posts 1–15 of 385 · Page 1 of 26
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us