Won my first ranked game.
Thats right folks. Hit 30 about a week ago, played an arranged 5v5, we were all on mumble together and we got BUTT RAPED. Thats right, completely demolished by vladimir..
Anyways, so it was about 3:30 am, and i just destroyed 4 games in a row with Xin, and i was like. Huh, solo que ranked.. OKAY!
And i did it, and i made sure they didnt ban xin, obvi. And they didnt! WOOT!
Anyways long story short, they raped us early game, stupid evelyn. Anyways, long story even shorter, we came back and OWND. I went like 20-5 or something. SO AWESOME. I really dont like ranked games though, so tough.
Anyways, so it was about 3:30 am, and i just destroyed 4 games in a row with Xin, and i was like. Huh, solo que ranked.. OKAY!
And i did it, and i made sure they didnt ban xin, obvi. And they didnt! WOOT!
Anyways long story short, they raped us early game, stupid evelyn. Anyways, long story even shorter, we came back and OWND. I went like 20-5 or something. SO AWESOME. I really dont like ranked games though, so tough.



