DEREP ME

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
DEREP ME
The title says it all:
DEREP ME!

If you want to know why, it's because this account's name is gay.
stupid thread
He wants you to +rep him.
Thats why it says derep him.
/reverse psychology
Everyone +rep and -rep him to keep him at 0
I rep you now
OMG I was really wanting the derep, I wanted to get 2 red bars...
You got it wrong guys...z
Spam thread and ur a ninja xD
if i rep / derep i deduct / add a LOT of points
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
if i rep / derep i deduct / add a LOT of points
@Sjoerd Then rep me
Wait, did you just get out of CS?
Congratz!
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
if i rep / derep i deduct / add a LOT of points
Lol its always good to hav rep power.
/makesadifference
I don't know which to do,
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Gib me rep and I'll derep
I wonder if thats bannable
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?