Crossfire close automatically when use cheat

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire close automatically when use cheat
I used cheat in crossfire but when I joined a room my crossfire close automatically? Do I need to install something? My OS is vista! Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by wafuck View Post
I used cheat in crossfire but when I joined a room my crossfire close automatically? Do I need to install something? My OS is vista! Thank you!
You're gonna want to be more specific than that and this isn't the right section.
kill vista and go to the right section..
It closed automatically because the hack has been detected. Don't use that cheat anymore
We have a help section.

Most likely you aren't closing your injector after injection, so it's detected as a hack tool and xtrap closes CF.
That happens a lot dude....
when a hack is detected ¬¬
Get a injector that has the option of "Close after injection" click it and then try it should work.
@Shane move to help please.
are you sure the hack isn't patched?
I see your from Philippines, we have no PH hacks, so NA hacks won't work for you version of CF.
Should check all programs you must have to run the hack and update them.
Just like DX, Framework, etc.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us