Going for something simple but elegent

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Going for something simple but elegent
Title says it all.

I was heading for something that was simple, but appeasing to the eye. Did I hit the mark. Any tips/ghey remarks are most welcome.



new versions:







Which one?

@Doc
render+bg+5px inner border.
Well, it doesn't look bad but its way too simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
render+bg+5px inner border.
Well, it doesn't look bad but its way too simple.
I originally threw in some C4Ds, but didn't like the end result.
I don't like the big black thing on the left. Cut that off at the border and it'd look awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I don't like the big black thing on the left. Cut that off at the border and it'd look awesome.
Get rid of telephone pole?
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Get rid of telephone pole?
Yeah just don't have it popping out.
FLCL for the win? I say yes. Don't get rid of the Telephone pole, but I would say make it smaller. Make the telephone pole more of a background feel to it, right now it looks strange being so large. The guitar needs more texture, they emphasize the guitars in FLCL like crazy (i wonder why teehee).
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
FLCL for the win? I say yes. Don't get rid of the Telephone pole, but I would say make it smaller. Make the telephone pole more of a background feel to it, right now it looks strange being so large. The guitar needs more texture, they emphasize the guitars in FLCL like crazy (i wonder why teehee).
I got decked by a guitar so I can relate.
I would say get rid of the telephone pole in the background you used it's on the foreground but your render is what's really in the foreground so that's ruining the depth maybe don't get rid of it completely but just move it outside of the canvas and leave the wires
Looks like you drew in the background but you said you didn't so can't say anything about that
Everything bless nicely considering there's only one thing to blend
2nd is best. IMO. Nothing really much for me to say... its good. ;D
i like the 1st one.
and the smaller version.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
i like the 1st one.
and the smaller version.
Fuck you doin in mah thread boi? Go back to spammin gen.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Fuck you doin in mah thread boi? Go back to spammin gen.
whatutalkinboutWillis?
i used to cave this section.
Really? Never saw u here....
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us